MindfulPresence also provides workshops and trainings for companies and organizations. They can be given in both Dutch and English.
Benefits of mindfulness for an organization:
Mindfulness training is a scientifically proven approach to more effectively cope with stress and pressure at work. A rapidly growing number of scientific publications confirm that mindfulness training within companies has positive effects on health, effectiveness and behavior.
Apple, Google, ANWB, City of Amsterdam, ING, Paribas, Yahoo, eBay, Unilever, and BBC are just a few examples of companies that now offer large-scale Mindfulness training to their employees.
Benefits of mindfulness:
- better physical and mental health for employees
- more relaxation, better coping with stress
- respond with more awareness and effectivity to (challenging) situations,
- improvement in relating and effective communication
- greater focus, flexibility and creativity at work
- more authenticity, resilience and self-confidence.
A Mindfulness workshop is a great opportunity to get acquainted with the basics of mindfulness.
The basic workshop "Mindfulness for Professionals" takes 2.5 hours, but can also be customized upon request, ranging from 1 to 4 hours.
In this presentation I give information about:
- What it is (and isn’t)
- The history of Mindfulness
- The effect on an emotional, physical, mental and social plane
- Neuroscience; scientific proven effects of mindfulness meditation practice on the brain
- We will do some practical exercises that are immediately applicable, both at work and at home. In an interactive group process I will discuss questions and experiences of participants and share additional insights,
- The practical side of Mindfulness training; structure, themes, home practice, etc.
In this training participants learn to observe what actually goes on within them, what they are thinking and feeling and how that affects their behavior and work. They become more aware of distractions, patterns and processes in themselves. In addition, they get tools to change these often automatic patterns and react with more clarity in challenging situations. They learn these tools during training and can immediately apply them at work and at home. With this practice we learn to respond from a choice instead of from automatism. The result is personal growth and improved efficacy, self-control and self-management.
This training follows the base of the official eight-week MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) program
which is based on modern psychology, neuro-science and Eastern meditation techniques.
In addition we’ll do some work-related exercises from the program "Search inside yourself’, developed within Google and growing in popularity within many companies worldwide.
Depending on the wishes of your organization, the number of sessions, times, duration, intensity and type of exercise can be adjusted.
The costs of an in-company mindfulness training or workshop are dependent on the ability of the organization, size of the group, length of the session(s) and/or training.
For more information please contact Cecile.
Studies have found that participating in a mindfulness training program can have measurable effects on how
the brain functions and on the immune system – Harvard University
Cecile Mertens has offered trainings en workshops in the following companies:
West Friesland Bank
Human Capital Care
Kinderdagverblijf De Kleine Prins
For more information or booking contact Cecile